pharmaland le jardin des futurs pharmaciens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

pharmaland le jardin des futurs pharmaciens

forum des futurs pharmaciens Algériens

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
169.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around

+92
soya
nina23
byou
pharma-girl
Never
tima
mimi-pharma
sabille
antalgique
Assouma
PrImRoSe
cytomade
Deep
minette
Muslima
widad22
boyington
chabelbel
thunder_jet
minapharma
Flyleaf-rejects
manella04
misa
Althéa
labila
jun
Yuuki
francky
khouzama
asmasrooms
skah
miss
lithium
Minato
Grace
sakura
bravery
Génétic
juliana
hyacinthe
pharmakon
dark-eagle
pharmacist2010
miss sous
PHarmaroSe
unlucky girl
Pharma-Chir Contraste
SurKachWahed
amy
doula
PouSsiNette4
Rayhana
isaBELLA
hiba
kinji
Farah
Inata
Virtuel
tsunade
lana340
Abderrahim 91
Marcy
Meyve
rosita
Angie
andromede
Bizarre
Choupinette
S_R_H
Black-rose
ROSE
kelthuzad
manar
RAOUL
kakicool
ALCHIMISTE
look
cinou
-- Nazou --
Ginger
Kozénone-bozatsu
dalay lama
spans_tweens
2PAC
Kel'thuzad
Amir
mimi-87
Dr.Biba
Filobasidila
diable rouge
mamasita
Iskiss
96 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Suivant
AuteurMessage
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 10:43 am

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 olalaaaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 ollliiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 life is beautifull Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 103908 mamiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 papiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 nta elmkheyer fihom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 50057 olallaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 hihouuuuuuuu Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 lalalaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 nhabek kter 3lihom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 85915 ki nchoufek nenssahom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904491 youpppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 10:50 am

You Didn't know anything about me
so should I say that you loved me one day??
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 10:50 am

rebi yedawamha mimi
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4252

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 04:53 pm

mimi-87 a écrit:
Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 olalaaaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 ollliiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 life is beautifull Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 103908 mamiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 papiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 nta elmkheyer fihom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 50057 olallaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 hihouuuuuuuu Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 lalalaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 nhabek kter 3lihom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 85915 ki nchoufek nenssahom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904491 youpppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 890545
Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Suspect pk tu ne peut pas "say this around"??? Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Suspect Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Suspect Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Suspect Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Suspect Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Suspect ?? Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Confused
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 06:04 pm

looooooooooooooooool kobo wellah tahchem Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904491
kakicool
Général
Général
kakicool

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5918
Niveau : Pharmacien et futur Docteur inchalah

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 07:08 pm

Kozénone-bozatsu a écrit:
ce que je ne peut pas dire around
depuis ke kaki n'est plus fan de mes hadjbat je suis une gazana perdue Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 53275

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Affraid Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Affraid tu viens de dire une bétise chere kobo :d mais qui ta dis que je ne suis plus fan de tes hjabat , au contraire d'ailleur j'en ai besoin de 3 un pour les etudes , l autre pour la santé et le 3 eme pour la chance Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Drunken_smilie
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 08:24 pm

Spoiler:
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3434
Niveau : R3 microbiologie

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 08:59 pm

mouna a écrit:
looooooooooooooooool kobo wellah tahchem Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904491

voilaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_redface
RAOUL
Garde champêtre
Garde champêtre
RAOUL

Masculin Nombre de messages : 100
Niveau : 5ème année

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 10:16 pm

pharmacien = Tchatche + insomnie + délires.
manar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
manar

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1740
Niveau : 6 ème étoile

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 10:41 pm

Spoiler:
kelthuzad
Sergent
Sergent
kelthuzad

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1209
Niveau : Hell of a pharmacist , Maitre-assistant en microbiologie

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 10:51 pm

i didnt diserve that ...
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/02/10, 09:20 pm

il me manqueras atrocement Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_sad !!
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/02/10, 09:25 pm

il me manqueras atrocement Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_sad !!

moi aussi Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_sad mais moi je le dis a haute voix, tu me manquessssssssssss Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 53275
cinou
Garde champêtre
Garde champêtre
cinou

Masculin Nombre de messages : 196
Niveau : Bezzaf hareb... ma t'3aynouche

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 01:07 pm

To those who pretende being my friends... shame on you! I didn't find you when things turned bad.
Spoiler:
spans_tweens
Soldat
Soldat
spans_tweens

Féminin Nombre de messages : 422
Niveau : pharmacienne

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 02:40 pm

ne soyez pas racistes Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Suspect
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 03:11 pm

i hate both of you Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_mad
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 03:19 pm

mouna a écrit:
tes parents Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 je sais que tu y pense trés sérieusement en ce moment Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 977142 mais je t'en prie mouna pour l'amour de dieu ne les tue paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 899360
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 03:25 pm

mouna a écrit:
tes parents Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 795607 je sais que tu y pense trés sérieusement en ce moment Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 977142 mais je t'en prie mouna pour l'amour de dieu ne les tue paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 899360

qui t'as dit que c'est mes parents??????????????????????????????????
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 03:26 pm

Gazana proufissiounal Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904841 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904841 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904841
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 06:00 pm

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip :wrong answer
kelthuzad
Sergent
Sergent
kelthuzad

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1209
Niveau : Hell of a pharmacist , Maitre-assistant en microbiologie

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 10:16 pm

Gazana proufissiounal Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904841 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904841 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 904841
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/02/10, 10:19 pm

kelthuzad a écrit:

wech kel'thuzad, tu veux savoir le future qu'est ce qu'il te cache Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 59801
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/02/10, 10:35 pm

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Dernière édition par Lady le 26/03/12, 04:53 pm, édité 2 fois
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/02/10, 12:29 am

je veux l'aider mais il veut pas de mon aide .... des fois je me dis tampis pour lui je vais plus me casser la tete ..... et des fois je dis non c'est mon ami il m'est trés cher et mon devoir c'est d'etre la pour lui meme quand il le veut pas .... mais quand meme il y'a de limites dans tout il faut pas prendre les gens pour acquis ..... tu ne m'as pas encore perdu mais a la moindre prochaine erreur tu me retrouvera plus auprés de toi et la ça serait impossible de me regagner ..... pffff des fois je reve d'ecraser mon coeur le couper en mille morecaux et le jetter dans la m*****
cinou
Garde champêtre
Garde champêtre
cinou

Masculin Nombre de messages : 196
Niveau : Bezzaf hareb... ma t'3aynouche

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/02/10, 08:53 am

@ mimi: quelle finesse Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 365663
Spoiler:
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/02/10, 11:58 pm

Down , Down , Down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm tiered but there are no scape !!!! Feeling i'm going insane !!
Noway ! i'll not give up right now !!
I'll try for the last breath.I'll fight as a gladiator!
Me Lady , i promise my self to not give up ! In all domains
It's hard , I have to work.....And however the result will be i'll be satisfaid because i'm puching myself to my limettes

It's not hopless game , it's a hard one
I am asking anyone read that notes to ask God for me help !! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around
Page 3 sur 28Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Suivant