pharmaland le jardin des futurs pharmaciens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

pharmaland le jardin des futurs pharmaciens

forum des futurs pharmaciens Algériens

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around

+92
soya
nina23
byou
pharma-girl
Never
tima
mimi-pharma
sabille
antalgique
Assouma
PrImRoSe
cytomade
Deep
minette
Muslima
widad22
boyington
chabelbel
thunder_jet
minapharma
Flyleaf-rejects
manella04
misa
Althéa
labila
jun
Yuuki
francky
khouzama
asmasrooms
skah
miss
lithium
Minato
Grace
sakura
bravery
Génétic
juliana
hyacinthe
pharmakon
dark-eagle
pharmacist2010
miss sous
PHarmaroSe
unlucky girl
Pharma-Chir Contraste
SurKachWahed
amy
doula
PouSsiNette4
Rayhana
isaBELLA
hiba
kinji
Farah
Inata
Virtuel
tsunade
lana340
Abderrahim 91
Marcy
Meyve
rosita
Angie
andromede
Bizarre
Choupinette
S_R_H
Black-rose
ROSE
kelthuzad
manar
RAOUL
kakicool
ALCHIMISTE
look
cinou
-- Nazou --
Ginger
Kozénone-bozatsu
dalay lama
spans_tweens
2PAC
Kel'thuzad
Amir
mimi-87
Dr.Biba
Filobasidila
diable rouge
mamasita
Iskiss
96 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/09, 11:17 pm

Do wrong you'll get forgiveness!!and if you,accidently, do right someday you are the new rising bright hero Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 36251
But if you try to keep going on the rignt path you'll get stuckers watching your back waiting for you to slip somewhere Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 961714 !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

Féminin Nombre de messages : 4252

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/09, 11:19 pm

sunshine a écrit:
Jane a écrit:
Sometimes We Feel Deep Inside, Sometimes We Wanna Say Manythings But There's No Time
Sometimes, we Are Afraid, And Sometimes We Don't Even Wanna to SayThem Out

This Is A Small Corner, For Whom Wanna Say Anything To Any Body Imortant To Their Life
May These Things Are So Precious To be Said But At least Youl Will Feel Better When It Will Be Said

leave Your Apologies,Your Blames,Your Love, Your Missing.........

PS:You've Not To Say Their Names

Starting every word with a capital letter is wrong...here I said it...no hard feelings Smile
i can't keep this to myself anymore Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_redface i like you Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 513556
spans_tweens
Soldat
Soldat
spans_tweens

Féminin Nombre de messages : 422
Niveau : pharmacienne

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/10, 08:00 pm

It's really so hard to be patient in this situation Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_scratch and this smart begin to understand all things Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_redface
Ginger
Caporal
Caporal
Ginger

Féminin Nombre de messages : 767
Niveau : 3ème

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/01/10, 08:37 am

I just want to say to the person who I loved secretly for 6 years: I still love you.
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/01/10, 04:57 pm

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 911366 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 911366 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 911366 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 911366
Spoiler:
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/01/10, 10:33 pm

Kozénone-bozatsu a écrit:
Do wrong you'll get forgiveness!!and if you,accidently, do right someday you are the new rising bright hero Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 36251
But if you try to keep going on the rignt path you'll get stuckers watching your back waiting for you to slip somewhere Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 961714 !!

Nicely said Smile)

Hpw are you darling? I need you, need you to tell me more about my future Smile)
-- Nazou --
Capitaine
Capitaine
-- Nazou --

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2522
Niveau : Pharmacienne.

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/01/10, 10:47 pm

Kel'thuzad a écrit:
ahhh if i just go back 10 years earlier , i'd have told them how much i love them and how much i miss them even if they are close to me but the lost thing are so forever, if i do go back , i will do no more sacrifice to be better , just try to be a child like all others play, run around and live all what this bullshit adulthood stole me ...

why i didn't find this word in the dictionary? ( et pourtant j'adore quand je l'entends ds les VO des films ! :p )
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/10, 02:50 pm

I hate you more than anytime else
cinou
Garde champêtre
Garde champêtre
cinou

Masculin Nombre de messages : 196
Niveau : Bezzaf hareb... ma t'3aynouche

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/10, 03:18 pm

Out of topic :
-- Nazou -- a écrit:
Kel'thuzad a écrit:
ahhh if i just go back 10 years earlier , i'd have told them how much i love them and how much i miss them even if they are close to me but the lost thing are so forever, if i do go back , i will do no more sacrifice to be better , just try to be a child like all others play, run around and live all what this bullshit adulthood stole me ...

why i didn't find this word in the dictionary? ( et pourtant j'adore quand je l'entends ds les VO des films ! :p )

I think "bullshits" is a kind of swearword. You might say in French (conneries).

Back to topic :
I hope she'll be fine.
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3434
Niveau : R3 microbiologie

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/10, 05:03 pm

I wanna kill somebody not just killing him but enjoy doing it ahhhhh this idea gives me such a desire to drink his blood, cut his arms and legs ahhh it feels damn good, damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn goooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/10, 09:45 pm

mimi-87 a écrit:
I wanna kill somebody not just killing him but enjoy doing it ahhhhh this idea gives me such a desire to drink his blood, cut his arms and legs ahhh it feels damn good, damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn goooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd

what's this criminal feeling!!!!!
is it exams side effects loooooooooool
so, if it's .........i say on my side.......
i dnt wanna to go back there
i hate evey thing there!!!!!!!!
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/10, 09:53 pm

no it's not because of exams i don't have exams to pass but it's about my hormones going up and down, anyway i still have the same desire and it's groing up up up up
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/10, 10:09 pm

mimi-87 a écrit:
no it's not because of exams i don't have exams to pass but it's about my hormones going up and down, anyway i still have the same desire and it's groing up up up up

My God!!!!!
look
Eplucheur de patate
Eplucheur de patate
look

Masculin Nombre de messages : 98

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/01/10, 10:20 pm

mimi-87 a écrit:
Oh My god I will not be able to sleep tonight Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_pale
I'm wondering why is this going up of your hormones ?!! Who knows maybe I have the antidote^^
ALCHIMISTE
Sergent
Sergent
ALCHIMISTE

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1330
Niveau : tout est relatif

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/01/10, 12:27 am

Wanna see her beautiful eyes now .
spans_tweens
Soldat
Soldat
spans_tweens

Féminin Nombre de messages : 422
Niveau : pharmacienne

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/01/10, 07:53 am

I want to tell him" you're the first, you're the only and the best"
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime04/02/10, 04:02 pm

I regret that i had one day some deep feelings toward you
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime04/02/10, 05:18 pm

sh's soooo meannnnnnnnn Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_eek OMG & she hates me Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_eek
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/02/10, 08:30 am

mimi-87 a écrit:
sh's soooo meannnnnnnnn Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_eek OMG & she hates me Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_eek
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 616529
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/02/10, 12:31 pm

mimi-87 a écrit:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 616529

mdrrrr kobo Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Lol I think you've just gave me the answers Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_silent ........ I don't understand her she insists being my freind but she hates me & I know that....... tell me what to doooo !!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/02/10, 01:14 pm

à part lehdjabat kayen les hrouz Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 894822 !! hrouz anti lebnta eli 3labalhom beli nti fort bezzaf Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 59801 et elles admirent ça en toi Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 103908 mais edikelhom d'un autre coté Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 961714 ou yghirou donc yhabou ykounou proche bech yerefdou el 3aklya el fort 3lik Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 36251 et en meme temps madabihom ykahssou ou y3afssou bech etih bik Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 894822 !! le paradox de ghira que seule moi kobo el gazana peut résoudre Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 59801 alors hawlik lekmach eddi wella kheli Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 904841
Kel'thuzad
Soldat
Soldat
Kel'thuzad

Masculin Nombre de messages : 273
Niveau : 13éme étage

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/02/10, 02:23 pm

imposer un comportement parfait a des créatures si imparfaites même si j'essaye de l'être toujours quelque chose qui manque ...yona marre de sa ... Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 505746 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 12939 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 904820 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 801528 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 195635
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/02/10, 02:29 pm

j'en ai marre des mots qu'ils me disent presque tous les jours Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 899360 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 785222 et encore de qui ça vient Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 801528

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

kilouuuuuuuuuuuuni matzidouch tahadrou m3aya khelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasSay The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 89577
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/02/10, 02:47 pm

à part lehdjabat kayen les hrouz Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 894822 !! hrouz anti lebnta eli 3labalhom beli nti fort bezzaf Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 59801 et elles admirent ça en toi Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 103908 mais edikelhom d'un autre coté Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 961714 ou yghirou donc yhabou ykounou proche bech yerefdou el 3aklya el fort 3lik Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 36251 et en meme temps madabihom ykahssou ou y3afssou bech etih bik Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 894822 !! le paradox de ghira que seule moi kobo el gazana peut résoudre Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 59801 alors hawlik lekmach eddi wella kheli Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 904841

d'un coté je suis morte de rire kobo Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_lol tu m'as fait pissé de rire comme dit GAD Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 911366 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 911366 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 911366

mais d'un autre coté I'm lost here Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 79979 dans ta psyco analyse a deux balles mais " J'aime " ce que tu m'as dit merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 904491

@ mouna: revolte toi diri el guirra .... ne te laisse pas marcher sur les pieds et ne te laisse pas faire, sois courageuse et dis : "bastaaaaaaaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 89577 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 89577 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 89577 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 89577 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 89577 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 89577
Kozénone-bozatsu
Général
Général
Kozénone-bozatsu

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/02/10, 07:17 pm

ce que je ne peut pas dire around
depuis ke kaki n'est plus fan de mes hadjbat je suis une gazana perdue Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 53275
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/02/10, 10:43 am

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 olalaaaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 ollliiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 life is beautifull Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 103908 mamiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 papiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 nta elmkheyer fihom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 50057 olallaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 hihouuuuuuuu Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 lalalaaaaaaa Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 nhabek kter 3lihom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 85915 ki nchoufek nenssahom Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 904491 youpppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545 Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 890545
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Say The Things that You Can't Say Around   Say The Things that You Can't Say Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Say The Things that You Can't Say Around
Page 2 sur 28Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Suivant