pharmaland le jardin des futurs pharmaciens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

pharmaland le jardin des futurs pharmaciens

forum des futurs pharmaciens Algériens

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

English Literature

+13
soko
Choupinette
shadow of fear
Mia
nanocapsule
imyra
Glory
marou
cléopatre
goku
Dr.Biba
ROSE
Lizzy
17 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Glory
Général Major
Général  Major

English Literature - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/08, 11:00 pm

sunshine a écrit:
Glory a écrit:
sunshine a écrit:
Anywhere, whenever a chance comes along Smile
Hope it'll happen Smile

Nchallah... here , is a starter Smile
Where's it/she/he??? scratch ....I see nothing... Very Happy
@The Riadh: thank you very much Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/08/08, 03:33 pm

your welcome Glory
Lizzy
Eplucheur de patate
Eplucheur de patate
Lizzy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 96
Emploi/loisirs : se demande s'il n'aurait pas mieux valu d'hiberner une année
Niveau : 5ème ciel

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime04/09/08, 10:21 pm

first of all, thank you very much for keeping this topic alive, thanks The Riadh for the websites.

I have a funny way to improve your english , go on "skype", choose an english-speeaker and call him (her) and who knows, you could make friends (i never tried but it's a friend of mine who gave me this idea), and sunshine is right when she says that the best way to learn this language is to practice it.

@ glory: instead of choosing a translated book like "Les misérables" , you could try to read an original english book, I think it's better, the translation sometimes change the real meaning of the sentences.

I've bought the complete novels of "jane austen" , i'll try to read them all this ramadan, for the moment i'm reading "pride and prejudice" , i'll give you my impressions when i finish it!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/09/08, 05:00 pm

Hello,

I just wanna say something, I don't want this thread to go away Evil or Very Mad ,
so how are you guys?

I have a suggestion, what about just chatting here, it doesn't have to be in real time, just say something once in a while or may be start a subjet (any subject) and talk about it. It will be a good practice for those who want to do so.
The only condition , it has to be done in english (of course).
Lizzy
Eplucheur de patate
Eplucheur de patate
Lizzy

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/09/08, 12:56 am

sunshine a écrit:
I have a suggestion, what about just chatting here, it doesn't have to be in real time, just say something once in a while or may be start a subjet (any subject) and talk about it. It will be a good practice for those who want to do so.
The only condition , it has to be done in english (of course).

hello sunshine, I think that's a very good idea and i thank you for helping those who want to practise their english (including me) but it would be preferebale to create another topic because i wanted this one devoted only to english literacy.

I hope you don't mind, i'm waiting for your topic and i'll be the first to chat Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/09/08, 03:25 pm

Hello Lizzy,

I think I got carried away:)

I understand your point, so let's do it with a new thread Very Happy
Dr.Biba
Général Major
Général  Major
Dr.Biba

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5963
Niveau : Docteur en pharmacie

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/09/08, 06:24 pm

hello everybody , it's been a long time since i visited this topic, and i find that you didn't forget it , that's great , i like sunchine's idea , let's just talk
by the way , i have a friend from nigeria called sarah and she only speaks english but i didn't contact her for long time, any way it's good to talk english in msn too , why we talk all the time in frensh or arabic, for me , i always talk english with one of my contacts who is a student in english and this helps me a lot
take care my frindes
see you around cheers
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/08, 12:05 pm

Grand openning!

He guys the cafe english version has openned its doors, please come and say hello...say ya!
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Mia
Garde champêtre
Garde champêtre
Mia

Féminin Nombre de messages : 216

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/09/08, 02:25 am

In Fact that's what I was looking for here and yeah for sorrow we don't give this language its great value I guess we started to forget it and degrade it even we passed more than 5 years stadying it!So as you said we'd better try to use it here in order not to forget it 100%!!
But we should put interesting subjects to attract readers and get more attention!we'll have to realise that not only the french lang which is existing nowadays it's not a good way of thinking we've to be more over minded!
shadow of fear
Eplucheur de patate
Eplucheur de patate
shadow of fear

Féminin Nombre de messages : 64

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/12/08, 05:11 pm

ouh great topic thnks a lot friends
for me lizz i read lot in english but i find every day my self behind new words and explications. the most exciting book i read was about un epedimic in algeria it was great i liked it so much.
we have to speak english pharm it is soooooooooooo important
i find algeriens more lucky for axent they speak both english and french easilyyyyy
Choupinette
Colonel
Colonel
Choupinette

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3255
Niveau : next level

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 01:27 pm

I thought i couldn't read in English but I did it was a great challenge English Literature - Page 2 700710
It was Twilight from Stephanie Meyer I've read the 4 books, twilight, new moon, eclipse and breakdown
first it was a little hard but then it became easy and simple with a dictionnary beside me lOol

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/06/09, 06:50 pm

hello is there any one here ?
okay i'll start talking about myself ! my booring problems ! always with the stupid studies, i'm trying to do my best but it's enough enough for my professors!
i think that i'll explose ! i would like to give more and more but i was not good enough ! just tired.
soko
Capitaine
Capitaine
soko

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2082
Niveau : "3"

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/06/09, 08:55 pm

waw another topic in english i like that because english is my favorite language when i am so sad or so happy i always express this feeling into a msg in my phone which i write in english ;i think it's the language of my herat lo0l in fact yesterday i wrote one; it was"i am done thats it i give up i give away and the worse what can happen is welcom i can't do more i tryed but i can't i am sorry i am realy sorry"
but i start forgeting my vocabulary it has been a long time since i read(fllpast simple mdrr nssit kifache 3djezet nrouh nchouf) something in english oo yeah after the exam inchallah

Dernière édition par soko le 13/06/09, 09:58 pm, édité 1 fois
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/06/09, 09:55 pm

nana a écrit:
hello is there any one here ?
okay i'll start talking about myself ! my booring problems ! always with the stupid studies, i'm trying to do my best but it's enough enough for my professors!
i think that i'll explose ! i would like to give more and more but i was not good enough ! just tired.

Take it easy nana!!
studies is not something enought to be worry that much........lol
everything pass and we stay this is life,..
you are capable of giving more dont give up your self,I guess you're good enought cheers
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/06/09, 10:55 pm

@unknown, i guess i'm in algeria so i must shut up & accept in all ways the results, i've just one question: what's the f. hell is going on with these shit of professors ? Neutral i'm gonna get sick. silent
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/06/09, 11:01 pm

The good quetion is what's wong with them,why do they do that,for what raison !
the answer you already said it " we are in algeria " where everything happens and the only thing that couldnt is reaction of students because we did not exist in this society of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*******t
Choupinette
Colonel
Colonel
Choupinette

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3255
Niveau : next level

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/06/09, 04:55 pm

i"m shoked it's unbelivebale ..how they've did this to us
we're in june ..the temperature is going high!!!! and they gave us those questions of sh*****t
this situation is horrible or pff I can't find words to describe it everybody have taken their vacation and il't only the beginning for us
i'm not optimistic at all ....
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/06/09, 10:08 pm

Citation :
i'm not optimistic at all ....

we all are not choupii !!!!!
mimi-87
Colonel
Colonel
mimi-87

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3434
Niveau : R3 microbiologie

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/06/09, 11:13 pm

get the hell lostfrom here & don't comme back untill you finish all ur exams English Literature - Page 2 74496
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/06/09, 11:18 pm

hit the road ...... and don't you come back no more no more no more
Me, Myself and I
Eplucheur de patate
Eplucheur de patate
Me, Myself and I

Féminin Nombre de messages : 21
Niveau : Pharmacist

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/06/09, 09:24 pm

Hello everybody!
I just wanted -if you allow me- to correct the title of the topic that should be "English literature" instead of "English literacy".
Because "literacy" means the ability to write and read (in French "Alphabétisation"), and the topic is apparently about books thus literature.

Well, now that I "voiced" my little concern...Goodbye.
Lizzy
Eplucheur de patate
Eplucheur de patate
Lizzy

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/07/09, 12:47 pm

Me, Myself and I a écrit:
Hello everybody!
I just wanted -if you allow me- to correct the title of the topic that should be "English literature" instead of "English literacy".
Because "literacy" means the ability to write and read (in French "Alphabétisation"), and the topic is apparently about books thus literature.

Well, now that I "voiced" my little concern...Goodbye.

hi Me,Myself and I, i like your pseudonym by the way Very Happy
thanks for your post, i've just corrected it, i didn't know (shame on me Embarassed )
you seem to speak english fluently, so if you have any correct or suggestion, don't hesitate, i'm all ears Smile

now that I "thanked" you ...goodbye tongue
eze
Eplucheur de patate
Eplucheur de patate
eze

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3
Niveau : Dr of Pharmacy

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/11/14, 09:09 am

Hi all, I can't believe I missed this section of the forum, a chance to finaly meet my fellow pharmacy-English lovers!

I've read a variety of books, mainly those of Agatha Christie, Shakespeare and Arthur Conan Doyle.

Looking forward to exchanging ideas with all of you, hit me up on messaging if you feel like talking the pharmacy frustration out loooooool

Till then, Sayonara! Razz
http://chougui.hichem@gmail.com
Glory
Général Major
Général  Major
Glory

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/11/14, 06:40 pm

"Walden" -Henry David Thoreau
Never
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Never

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1565

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/14, 12:22 am

after few simplified books, I started this one ! the alchemist Sleep

I think is good to improve my pronunciation Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: English Literature   English Literature - Page 2 Icon_minitime

English Literature
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2